Models: Lancair Models LC40-550FG, LC41-550FG, LC42-550FG, Columbia Models 300, 350, 400, Cessna Model 400
"Great product that really got us through the winter darkness of Alaska nicely. One of our pilots came back after the first night landing and said that he about jumped out of his seat on short final when he saw something ahead and below him at about 500'... It was the ground terrain and trees he had flown over many times before at night but the couple never see it until we installed the Boom Beam lights on the 208B Caravan. Now our pilots see the ground well before the threshold of the runway! Nice!
By the Way we discovered another major benefit of your lights. When compared to LED's that we removed we found that the LED light frequently makes a very bad "strobe" effect when flying through the snow at night. With your Boom Beams, there is no "strobe" effect at all. Our pilots can leave them on in heavy snow without the disorienting strobe effect of the leds. All of these are major benefits when flying at night, in the snow, landing at a black hole airport, like we do EVERY night here in the winter. We are now in the process of converting all of our aircraft to the Boom Beam lights." - Scott Van Valin/ Island Air Express, Klawock, AK
- Produces 3 - 15 times more light, engineered specifically for each model aircraft.
- Increases safety, see and be seen
- Reduces electrical loan and heat output
- Decreases AOG time for lighting issues, no filament to break
- 5 year/ 5,000hr warranty, a proven system based on time-tested experience
- More closely approximates the color temperature of Natural Daylight
- FAA STC and PMA for hundreds of make/models of aircraft
- Thousands of installations worldwide