- Aircraft Lighting
- Aerodynamic Mods
- Engineering Services
LoPresti Aviation’s specialty is engineering and manufacturing of High Intensity Discharge (HID) lighting system. We manufacture complete kits for multiple Make and models for Federal Aviation Administration Part 23, Part 25, and Part 27 aircraft. Each kit carries a supplemental Type Certificate (STC) and Part Manufacturing Approval (PMA) covering over 300 aircraft models. We deliver complete upgrade systems to replace older technology which would include incandescent lamps and poorly performing LED lights.
- Produces 3 - 15 times more light, engineered specially for each model aircraft.
- Increases safety, see and be seen
- Reduces electrical loan and heat output
- Decreases AOG time for lighting issues, no filament to break
- 5 year/ 5,000hr warranty, proven system based on time-tested experience
- More closely approximates the color temperature of Natural Daylight
- FAA STC and PMA for hundreds of make/models of aircraft
- Thousands of installations worldwide
While other aviation lighting fails due to burnout, vibration, filament failure, or just short lifecycle (an incandescent lamp may have to be changed as frequently as 20 hrs.), we recognize this lead to unnecessary AOG time, reduction of mission-readiness, and increased maintenance and operating costs. We address the needs of our clients for increased aircraft lighting and reliability.